Due to the many limitations and challenges we have experienced in offering this program, this is an attempt to make that process easier for everyone involved. Hopefully, this will also open the door for our international friends to participate when they are not able to purchase return postage. Please read through all the instructions to understand the entire process.
PLEASE NOTE: This service is ONLY for return postage. To send the book to us, you purchase postage at your local postal service. Sending or receiving your books using stamps is at your own risk. We will not receive packages that are sent to us without enough postage and we will not return items sent with a stamped envelope without sufficient postage paid.
Here is how it works.*
- Look for Abbi to announce that she accepting books to sign and which books she is accepting.
- Click "Add To Cart", add a note to seller in the shopping cart for personalization (see images), then proceed to checkout
- Update the quantity of books you are sending to be signed.
- Proceed through checkout and enter your shipping information as you would if you were buying a product.
- Select the type of shipping in which you would like your books sent back to you (It may or may not give you options depending on the number of books you're sending).
- Pay for your purchase.
- Ship your books and the envelope or box needed to ship it back to:
10 N Section Street Ste 147
Fairhope, AL 36532
- Once we receive your books and they are signed, a label will be printed and you will receive an email notification from our shipping system that your books are on their way back to you.
*Abbi Glines is not responsible for books lost or damaged in shipping. Please note that First Class shipping DOES NOT include insurance. If no personalization instructions are provided, we assume that the book(s) are to be addressed to the name on the shipping label.